ICABR Conference 2024 - Call for Abstract Submissions
I. Selected papers
- Abstracts should be up to 400 words in length and be structured. They must include the following headings:
- Context – describe the relevance of the subject matter and how it relates to the call for abstracts.
- Objectives – describe the objective or research focus of the paper.
- Methods – describe the method(s) utilized in the paper.
- Results – summarize the key results of the research.
- Implications – describe why are the findings important.
II. Impact Assessment Case Studies
III. Panel Proposals and Organized Sessions
Submissions need to identify the focus and objective of the panel or the session, as well as the panelists/speakers. Abstracts of up to 400 words should be submitted. For organized sessions abstracts for the papers to be presented need to be submitted as well.
Colleagues are encouraged to submit abstracts of 200 words, for posters, papers or proposals for organized sessions (3-4 presenters) by logging into or creating an account on ConfTool.