Read More About...
The 25th anniversary conference, was held in a “hybrid” format, featured more than 140 speakers and 200 participants, focusing on the contribution of the bioeconomy to sustainable development, especially in light of the UN Food System Summit.
We co-organised a set of webinars related to the ICABR 2020 conference.
- July 31: Webinar Will COVID-19 accelerate the digital revolution in agriculture and the bioeconomy?
- July 24: Webinar Regulation of Biotechnology in Livestock and Plants in Light of COVID-19
- July 15: Webinar Food, Energy and Essential Goods: A New Demand for National Security
- July 10: Webinar: COVID-19 and the Bioeconomy
- June 12 and June 19: Webinar Bridging Research and Policy Responses to COVID-19